MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Days without mom and timmy Day 3

Almost done watching the X family. Omg so sad the mom went missing and they might all forget about her =(. It made me cry. I really hope that she can make it back. Last night i had a dream. I dreamt about him again. Geeezz I don't even like him anymore. i think?? Well whatever. I was thinking, what if i went to study in Vancouver, you know take school there, university maybe?? i wonder how it would be like?? away from my family well I mean i have family there but it's just not the same. But still i wonder how it would be like?? maybe stay there for a few years maybe 4, depends on when school ends. I can still come back in the summer and holidays to visit them. I also have to chance to try out for Vancouver New Talent Singing Awards. Shouldn't think about it now. Still a long time before I really do have to think about it. =)

No comments: