anyways. Chinese school today we work on our drama for next week, I hope I don't mess up. Plus I have to say some "weird" lines. I guess it won't be that bad, it all depends on how you look at it.
Typing my last drivers entry. My parents found out that I actually got my report card. LOL almost got away with it. So close. My parents really want me to go to university, but I'm not sure if I really want to I mean I just want to live a good life and hope that everyday can be a happy day. I'm not sure if university is really my thing. I mean I have no talent in school. Plus I hate studying. I'm not sure what I want my future to be like.
We should treasure every day of the year, every month, everyday, every hour, every minute and every second. because they will never come back. Life is what you make it :D
No comments:
Post a Comment