MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 wrap up

Before I greet everyone here is a note that I found on facebook from one of my friends and I think that its really neat, so I want to share it. and it sort of wraps up this year.

2009 IS ALMOST OVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

lost a friend? nope. I met a lot of new friends.

kissed someone new? nope.

had your heart broken? nope

had a stalker? yup. my sister LOL

done something you've regretted? yeah, not studying hard enough and fail my science mid term.
lost someone? nope

got fired from your job? Don't have one

cut class? yup. In grade nine after choir performances and field trips, me and my friends cut social studies and hang out in the cafe. Once my math teacher saw us there. Good memories.

were involved in something you'll never forget? Choral Fest ( grade 9 choir- I miss you guys) and getting lost in minneipolas looking for "the mall"

visited a different country? the states

lost something important to you? $50 ):

got a gift you adore? a teddy bear my sister brought me.

No comments: