MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gym class today was such torture. !! We had to run for 15 minutes straight. Well of course if you cant they are not gonna force you too. You just wont get a 5. I ran the whole 15 minutes. I'm so proud. I'm glad I put the effort into it and actually try to run the whole thing and didn't give up. I feel like I accomplished something today ! (:

This guy in my bio class (science and geo class last semester) got a hair cut. ! geeez he looks SO cute !! OMG ! I know this may sound kind of scary but every time I saw him in the hallway today, I cant keep myself from smiling. (: He good looking, well in my point of view. But then, yeah you know... umm I don't know. :P . I saw him after school today and he was waiting for his ride, I cant help but look at him. Geez I feel like a creep.

Math cumulative tomorrow. I hope I do well.
God bless.

No comments: