MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, March 15, 2010

Pretty good day today. Except for the pop quiz we had in math and basketball in gym. We had a math quiz today and this time I really wasn't aware. I got the same type of problem wrong on the first quiz and this quiz as well. Graph in slope intercept form. I always graph wrong. ): In gym, my gym teacher put us on teams. So not fun. I like playing with my friends more. (: After school we had to go to recycling. And talk to Gerard and Nestor.

I really want to finish last episode of Hi, My sweetheart. But I have Biology test tomorrow and math cumulative on Thursday. I really have to do well on the math cumulative. I been getting 70's on my math quiz. It might drag my mark down. I really want to have a 80% for math on my first report card this semester. I really want to show my parents. !!

No comments: