" There is danger in changing too much in search of perfection" - AGNETHA FALTSKOG
Did lots today. Finish biology 9.2 and some math homework. Mom brought KFC. She ask that we all pay for it but I didn't. Its not that I don't want to. But I need to gave some money for my grad stuff when I grad. Man, I feel so old. I feel old right now and I'm only 16. But life is life. Your only young for so short. Got to go out more with friends and spend more time with family. Got to get more involved. The more things you do, the more you will get out of life. Listening to starlit songs right now. The piano versions. I loved that drama. So effective. Jerry Yan is such a great actor and the plot is different from other dramas that I have watched. I still need to find another good drama to watch. Sometimes I wish that life and be more easy and happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment