我的心聲 In search of answers...... ♥如果我們可以從不同角度看這個世界,可能生命會不同♥
MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Labels
Monday, March 22, 2010
Yesterday my parents were talking about the time when my grandma was in the hospital due to heart problems. I remember it so well. I don't want to though. I remember seeing her laying on the hospital bed. I couldn't stop my tears and I had to turn around from her because I don't want her to see me like this. After the operation and stuff my dad bought me and my sister an iced capp from Tim Horton's. I didn't want to drink it because it was from the hospital LOL. Kind of stupid now that I think about it. But now looking back at it, it is still a good memory to laugh about. And I'm so glad my family is healthy right now. I know that some point in my life I will have to face death in someway. Its all part of our story in our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment