MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, April 12, 2010

I want to share my thoughts on this quote

" you aren't wealthy until you have something money cant buy." - GARTH BROOKS
6 most important things in life are family, friends, love, health, career and money. Well, this is my order. To me the first 4 are most important to me. I don't care much about money. Money isn't everything in life. It cant buy you a loving family or a true friend. Even if you all the money in the world, you will still die. If everyday I can be with my family, friends and the guy that I like, my life is perfect. Even if I don't have all the "coolest" things in the world. Seeing the people that I know and love smile and healthy, its already the wealthiest thing in the whole. Money is important in life. But its just a minor. As of career, everyones path can be different. But as long as you are happy then you got all the wealth in the world. Wealth is true happiness and not something money can buy.

No comments: