MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thursday, April 22, 2010

" You should live your own life and live up to your own expectations." TIGER WOODS

Attended Sisler sustainable food conference. It was the whole day so I had to miss class. At first I didn't want to go but it was a pretty good experience. I met a new friend name Abby. I also learn a lot about some of sisler's groups and what they do. I'm thinking of joining some of them next year even though I might not be able to make all the meetings and stuff because of rehearsals. I'll try. We also got food and play some games. Go SISLER !! It was alright overall. And got a recycling t-shirt (y). I'm gonna use it for gym. :P Doing floor hockey and LOGS in gym. ( low organized games)

Brother is sick. Get well soon loser :P

No comments: