" Glory is feeling, but obscurity is forever." -NAPOLEON BONARARTE
Got 71% on math test. I hope my mark goes up. fingers cross. Last day of bowling today and we missed the bus LOL! We went to 7-11. I brought 10 candies for 75 cents with change. Then I went to the senior gym to watch mini Olympics arm wrestling (because I thought my sister was doing it but she didn't) and lost my candy there ): I didn't even get to finish it. The bell rang and I rushed to bio class but only Andrew and Mikko was there. Apparently there was an extended lunch. I wanted to share the candy with my friends in biology! Because they are always so nice to me. My friends Cassandra Healey is so nice. I cant see the white board and the overhead that well and she always help me. Geeez I don't even know how to thank her. It means lots to me. I probably would have failed biology because I cant see the board and copy down the notes. She is a really great friend (: Looking at movies right now. I need to find something to watch. I wanna dance! Even though today wasn't the best day but there is lots to be thankful for. Like I got home safely, did average on test and my Internet connection is good. Yup thank you for this day god. Thank you for everyday, good or bad. Fitness testing tomorrow in gym!
No comments:
Post a Comment