MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The thing about grandma's

I really love my family. No lies. They mean lots to mean. They help me, support me and gave me what I have right now and I can never pay them back for what they have done for me. Its priceless. But sometimes there are conflicts. Like today for example. My cousin's (Winnie) aunt came to visit Canada so we decide to go to Kum Koon restaurant and have lunch together. My uncle was a bit late and my grandma kept saying I have to go to class like so many times. Its like the whole world doesn't know about it. She keeps saying it every five minutes. GEEEZ no offence.

The things about grandmas and other "old people" is that sometimes they nag too much. Like my grandma on my dad's side. She is always trying to get me and my sister to get a job. Its not that I don't want to. Its just that I don't feel like it yet. YES, I do need CLOTHES but I can still afford it with all the money I have saved over the years. Today she commented on our jeans. Our skinny jeans. She said my sister look fat in them and touched her ass. -_- My sister got all freaked out. LOL. As for my other grandma, she worries too much. Last time when we went to help grandpa get retirement money, my mother went to the washroom and she got all freaked out. Sometimes I think they nag too much, but I know they love us. That's why I don't talk back or comment. Even if I do, I say it in English. And also I respect them and love them because we are family.

No comments: