MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Chamber Choir auditions was today. I want to sing in this choir but the problem is , is that you have to audition. I was going to go last year but I got chicken out so I decided to go this year, maybe I will be more ready but no..... Same problem occur

OMG next year is my last year! I want to sing in this choir but I don't know if I will be able to keep up with school work and such. There are a lot of performances throughout the year. I want to experience more. I don't want this to become a regret in my life. I don't know what to do... Well, the auditions are over now.. There is a re audition in September but still. I don't know if I have to confidence. And even if I do go to the auditions I might not even make it but at least I tried... Decisions sometimes are really hard to make.

No comments: