MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, June 26, 2010

goood morning!

Second last Saturday here in Winnipeg before family and I leave for Toronto! So excited. Last night I had a dream we were at the outlets and shopping at Puma! :D SO EXCITED! Seriously cant wait. Its almost time to get report cards. I'm so scared to look at my math mark. What if I didn't get that 70! OMG I cant face my parents and I will be very disappointment in myself. All I can do now is hope for the best. I mean, what else can I do in this stage. Parents aren't home right now that's why I'm on! Hehe. I'm seriously going to start working now in school. No matter what I'm going to do im going to force myself to study. Its hard for me because I get distracted so easily. I'm going to lock myself up in my room if I have to. But the problem with my room is that there is a mirror and I will wanna fix my hair. My goal is to graduate from Harvard University but if I get into university of Manitoba I'll be very happy. Going to enjoy my summer to the fullest! Then its 10 months of hardcore work.

No comments: