MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, June 28, 2010

Saturday June26
I forgot to mention this in my other blog entry. Me and my Sister was playing crazy eights. My sister put a 8 down and I couldn't go so I picked up and it was a 8 and she picked up again and it was a 8 and I still couldn't go so I picked up again and it was a 8! OMG four eights in a row!

Sunday June27
Forgot to blog last night. My mom went to kum koon to chill with her boss and get her paycheck. She was in there for over an hour and my dad and sister got very pissed because our entire family was waiting for her in the car and it was hot in there, and yet she didn't call or anything! We then went to Tim Horton's to eat lunch. Then my mom calls and dad had to drive all the way back there to pick her up. My dad was picking my mom up at kum koon but she went to grandma's to wait for dad.... Didn't have enough time to dress shop for wedding!

No comments: