“A bad day is just a day where you have been thinking more negative thoughts than positive ones.” -- Unknown Author
I always seem to be in a bad mood on Saturdays. I don't want to but I just am. Geeeez. Chinese school today, only 6 people came. Teach little kids names of animals. Its harder than it looks. I don't want to become a teacher and if I was a teacher I want to teach grade 5 because well, if you teach high school and junior high you have to correct exams. Its hard to get the little kids to listen to you and plus I get annoyed really easy. But I don't want to become a teacher. My grandma wants me too. But I don't want to so I'm not going to. End of story. My mom was pissing me off again. Asking me all these random shit questions. I got annoy at my grandma because she is making all these stupid comments but I didn't say anything because well, shes my grandma and she wasnt even talking to me. When my dad came to pick us up from grandma's, my brother forgot his DSI! AGAIN ! What the hell! Like seriously. He always seem to forget something. And grandma said that WE should get it FOR him. What the hell? No way man, I'm not his mom! Don't bring it next time that's what I advise. And I have to memorize a speech from A midsummer night's dream and stupid swimming exam tomorrow and I also have a biology lab due soon. So stress and pissed! OMG swimming exam tomorrow. I hope I pass. But no matter what happens tomorrow Im just gonna try my best and hope I get lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment