MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thursday, July 1, 2010

interesting convo

Before we went to the zoo today we chill at Tim Horton's for a while and we had quite a convo. My dad got up to go to the washroom and he went in for quite a while and so here's what we said

Me: Whats taking so long
Sister: Maybe he fell in the toilet
Me: NO! I was talking about something else
Sister: Oh haha! I thought you were talking about dad
Mom: (to brother) Go to the washroom and see what happen to dad

a few minutes later

Brother: Dad is sitting on the toilet and waiting.. Then he got up, shook his hands and then washed it
Me: I wonder what he shook -__-"
Dad: (comes out) Why are you guys all laughing

haha I love my family. Even though we sometimes argue but then again who doesn't argue. No one is prefect in this whole. Sometimes, never a dull moment with them. We will always have endless moments. [ my blog address ;) ]

No comments: