MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, October 22, 2010

awesome day :D

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." - Diane Ackerman

No school today and it was awesome. In the morning, did some biology. Then went shopping at polo park. Holy crap, saw so many people I know there!! :P Saw my history teacher, Mr.Shedden!!! LOOOOL I brought a TNA hoodie today for $69.00 and outerwear for $45.00. At garage brought pants, a necklace and a hat. At bluenotes brought a hoodie and a t-shirt. What a awesome shopping day! xD Spend like two hundred dollars lol. Too bad my bro lost his sunglasses. Took pictures with sis at the apple store. Also saw some hot guys there ;) On the way back, we stop at Tim Horton's for an iced cap. even better!! Right now I just finish my Chinese homework LOL It was just such a awesome great day!! :))))))

No comments: