MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"Respect for the fragility and importance of an individual life is still the mark of an educated man." - Norman Cousins

Did part one of cumulative today. I dont think I did that bad. I think I got at least a 70%. I'm pretty sure I got some wrong though ): And so I got my history essay back. So bad! LOL I got 19/30 because I used "is" in some of my paragraphs... We also had a guidance presentation yesterday talking about our path and the courses/ electives we are taking.. I really need to decide my "path" soon. But first I gotta do well in school in order to get a path. "I"

So tomorrow I have to miss my cumulative due to a choir workshop. No offence but I'm leaving after we ( as in sisler) perform. I cant afford to do bad on this cumulative otherwise I'm screw and I really don't wanna repeat this class. Not enough slots! Grad in 1 and a half years you know. I really hope I do well tomorrow!!!! I'm gonna start writing a story and posting it on my blog. I think its going to be quite interesting. I personally really like it :)

No comments: