MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SO I got my answers...

So now, hes apparently in a relationship. So I got all the answers I wanted. I guess once you decided to give up something its hard to get it back in the future. But then again it was my choice back then. I accept the present.

So in precal today, I'm actually getting it now. Well I meant I always understood it but now my math life is more clarify. But I am getting lost in biology. I must say awesome history class today! :)) we talked about government stuff which I never found interesting!! but after today I must say its pretty interesting :P Guess that's the way life works. Sometimes we just got to accept and forget.

Just smile and there is nothing you cant overcome! Since we have to live on why not smile and live :) wont that make the world more beautiful?

No comments: