MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

don't expect too much from me

What a concert last night. Jazz band sounded amazing, like usual. Actually, all the performances were great! And so we actually missed our last note on our last song :/ can't believe it ):

Today wasn't such a great day for me. Due to personal reasons, I don't feel like blogging this one. Maybe later, but not right now. I'm just not in the mood. So I did not find my bio labs ): Which is pretty sad and I had to asked Warnick for another copy. He was like "ohno that's not good". OMG and also we had this random fire drill at lunch and it was like freezing outside. -___-" wow story of my life. Shaw also came today. We are offically shaw now lol.
ps. I must say, youtube gotten faster LOL

Don't get your hopes up because it will lead to disappointment. No hope = no disappointment. Am I not right? don't expect too much from me because....
                                                I don't have much to give back in return.
                                                

No comments: