MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thursday, December 23, 2010

first day of winter break.

"Grace means more than gifts. In grace something is transcended, once and for all overcome. Grace happens in spite of something; it happens in spite of separateness and alienation. Grace means that life is once again united with life, self is reconciled with self. Grace means accepting the abandoned one. Grace transforms fate into a meaningful vocation. It transforms guilt to trust and courage. The word grace has something triumphant in it."- Yrjo Kallinen

My goal today was to finish  my biology chapter review but yeah that didn't happen. Whatever I still got like two whole weeks. It was awesome today though. Got to sleep in until whenever! =DDD I'm so happy.

But the best part about today was starting my new drama playful kiss also known as Mischievous Kiss. OMMG I love this drama so far. Its so addicting!! Not to mention that Baek Seung Jo ( main guy in the drama) is so cute! Like OMMMMGG! I love him. I just realized that he is in SS501 =O I just finished episode 4 and I'm loving it. It soo good. So glad I've decided to watch it =D Watching this makes me want a boyfriend like Baek Seung Jo :))) Back in the drama mode again =D AWESOME!

No comments: