MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Thursday, December 30, 2010

"I am on the side of the unregenerate who affirm the worth of life as an end in itself, as against the saints who deny it. "- Oliver Wendell Holmes

What a boring day. I managed to get to absolute values section today in precal. -_-" OMMG I swear, its way too long. :/

Added new songs to ipod today. I added one song called IZI GEU SOK EH SUH by IZI from Delightful Girl Choon Hyang. I was surfing on youtube. I miss this drama lots. It was good. Funny and cute. Love the plot. I remember getting pissed off at the evil guy and the evil girl. She was such a bitch! I don't remember if she turn good near the end or not. :P I love Korean dramas! And I must say Delightful Girl Choon Hyang was one of my favorites!! :)) I wanna watch momo love. I miss Jiro. ToGetHer is showing on tv!! I love that drama :)

No comments: