"Live every act fully, as if it were your last."- Buddha
Almost done my precal homework. Painfully, I got to the second page -__-" I was going to start my history today but so much for that. I ended up watching a movie lol. I just finish watching it. Its called I give my first love to you. Its pretty good. Its so sad. OMMG I just hate it when someone dies in the movie or breaks up with the one he loves because he knows he is not going to live long. It hurts seeing the one that you love leave you when you still got so many things you want to do with them. It hurts so much. I never experienced that before but I once thought about it and I actually cried. I know I'm weak. I never said I was strong. In the movie the main guy said " there is a time limit to our love" I like that quote because its true for everyone. Death is not something that can be prevented. If it happens, then it happens. Sometimes we just got to let go. Its hard but I'm sure that the our loved ones would want to see us smiling and living on instead of crying and being in pain. Even though it hurts so much. I wonder how I will be when that time comes and I actually have to face it.
Watching this movie actually made me wonder something. What does it mean to live? The meaning of living a good life is different for everyone because everyone got different needs and desires. But what does it mean to live for me? All I ever wanted was a happy simple life but I can't seem to define the meaning behind it.
No comments:
Post a Comment