I hate you. I hate you so much. I WANT TO STAB YOU! KILL YOU AND MURDER YOU !!!!! I WANT TO RIP UP YOUR HOMEWORK AND BURN DOWN YOUR LOCKER !!!!!! I WANT TO DELETE YOU OFF MY FACEBOOK. I WANT TO DELETE YOU FROM MY LIFE!!! YOU HEAR ME?? YOU CREEEEP! UGHGHGHGHGHGGH
honestly stop sending me the wrong signals if your not going to talk to me. kay? jheez. your getting my hopes up and yet at the same time breaking it just like that? What are you thinking ? Like honestly! If you have no time for me then don't even talk to me in the first place kay. I always make time for you. Its so stupid. I give up. I hate that I have to make things up just to talk to you. Your just wasting my time. jheezz.
So apparently tomorrow is my grandma's birthday. These Chinese birthdays are so hard to keep track of. Why is my life like this?? Everything seems to be coming all at once. I cant keep up. AHHHHHH ! I made plans tomorrow to go bowling with my friends and OMG I don't even know anymore. I wish time can stop right at this moment. Like god man I need a break so bad. Otherwise I am going to die! :/ LIKE FUCK!. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment