MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, January 22, 2011

HOLY I haven't blog in such a long time. Well a couple of days. I was on a no facebook, twitter, tumblr and youtube strike. I'm glad that's over! Never doing again lol.

So a lot happened over the past few days. Mostly bad ones no offence ): On my accounting exam I forgot what posting was... and totally screwed up the worksheet. It didn't balance which means the rest of the answers are gonna be wrong as well. ): For math, I didn't finish 2 questions on mental math and guess like 5 questions on the multiple choice part. The sad ): part is, I did NOT finish the long answers section. Not to mention I was also late for my accounting exam that day. Like OMG FML

So whats bad about today is that I have to do another history essay. Jheeez these topics are SO stupid. Just saying. Well better get back to it if I want to finish gathering all the info tonight. "I"

No comments: