MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Sunday, January 2, 2011

"I am on the side of the unregenerate who affirm the worth of life as an end in itself, as against the saints who deny it." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Woke up and my dad was pissing me off -_-" jheez what the eff. What a great way to start the second day of a new year. Sometimes I just wish he would stfu. Then we went over to cousins for lunch. Dang! I was hungry, didn't eat breakfast lol Its great to get together with family.

Then I went to polo park and there was no SALE at hollister! STUPID WEBSITE !!! CURSE YOU ! -_____-" ohmygosh! I want these cardigans at hollister and garage! They are so nice!

Just got back from Jessica Tran's house :D well more like an hour ago. It was fun and we had some awkward moments lool. We played truth or dare and I had to kiss the wall. LOOOL :S We had pretty good conversations! :) Talked about almost everything!! Then we watched the easy a. It was funny. LOOL love Peggy's laugh :P Then we exchanged gifts :D OMMG Peggy got me the hat I wanted from bootlegger!! SO happy :D I was going to buy it but when I went back it was not there anymore !!!

No comments: