MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, January 15, 2011

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."- Diane Ackerman

I hate how I set homework and things to do the next day but I still end up not doing it and having to rush doing it a couple days before it is due -__-" OMG I cannot time mange. No matter how hard I try, I just can't. It's just plain horrible! You know! Honestly I'm gonna try even harder. Later when I get a job I really gotta time mange if I want to put up with my grades and such. I really want a phone lol.

Chinese midterm wasn't bad today. But I didn't study as hard. Oh well. to be honest at this point of my life, its not really a big deal to me anymore. I just wanna grad. :) I been there for over 10 years, every single Saturday. I might actually cry when we grad. I have feelings there you know. Time sure goes by fast. I'm almost turning 17 D:

brother broke one of the bowls we brought in Toronto ): at the T&T supermarket :/

No comments: