MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life is critical. You never know when it might end. It could be the next second or the next day or even 10 or 20 years from now. You just don't know. But just remember that every morning you wake up you should always try your best and live it to the fullest. If you got something to say to someone then say it. Don't turn it into a regret. You should always live your life with a positive attitude and reduce as many regrets as possible. It is hard but worth it because you only get to live once and there is no take two.

I'm happy right now with my life compared to about four years ago when I was in junior high. I was so shy back then and literally had no friends. The people I hang out with were my sister and her friends. All my other friends were in the other classes and I barely got to see them. Life sucked for me back then but now it's so different. I got friends in every grade and every class. My grades are decent and I got friends that I can count on to be with at lunch unlike back then. I got money ( not a lot but it's acceptable) and clothes. What I mean is that my school life is just so different compare to back then. I actually feel happy. Its hard to explain. But it feels great to have friends :) I always try to include people that are alone. I have a lot of friends but I'm only close to a few. But a few is enough for me.

A friend I met this school year. Well I didn't meet him this year exactly, I knew him from before but we started talking this year. It's great to meet new people. It takes a lot to meet someone and fate to become friend. To be honest, I kinda have a feeling towards him that's more than a friend. I can't say I like him but ... I just can't explain it. I just can't help having that extra feeling towards him. I get this. I never get the guy that I like. But you know what hurts more , the more you are trying not to think about that person the more you are. And also all the time you think about that person, he probably doesn't even think about you once. Maybe when he needs something. I'm really going to try to erase that extra feeling I have towards him. After all, we are friends.

I really want to maintain this friendship.

No comments: