MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, January 7, 2011

"Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart."- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Pretty good day today! Better than yesterday that's for sure ! :) Math class was so boring today! :( Accounting class was more relaxing! All we did was correct our work. FRICK! got homework assigned from both classes. Oh, and guess what? Accounting exam and math cumulative is on the same day. Wow what a coincidence right? lol Exact same two days. I hate/like watching videos in History. I hate it because it really makes me want to fall asleep and I like it because we don't have to do anywork. In biology class today we got to touch a fungi lol It was pretty coool! :DDD

Watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal episode 4 right now.
My goal today is to finish my math and accounting homework so I can have a relaxing evening ! I hope at least

No comments: