MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, February 4, 2011

"Arriving at one point is the starting point to another." — John Dewey

What a random day! Well this morning work on our swimming assignment -__-" yeah that was boring...

Me and my sister built a snowman today :)))) mee lovee it! we put 3D glasses on it! it's so sexy ;))

So this guy that I used to like back then in junior high, he messaged me and said happy belated lol it was like really random though because back then we never talked. literally. It was weird. I mean, thinking back to it, I haven't seen him in like 4 years. I remember I was really sad on the last day of school in grade 8 because he didn't come and it was like the last time that I will ever get to see him. I was sad for like the first month of the summer. I thought that I would never like another guy as much as I liked him. Guess I was wrong. Time goes by and he doesn't even cross my mind anymore. I remember back then I thought he was really cute! (still do actually -_-") And the way he treats people. It really makes you smile (: He's awesome! I wonder how he's doing now? I kinda miss him, but not that way though. He's just a chapter of my book. A chapter worth remembering. I still remember once, I dropped my pencil crayons in the hallways and he helped me pick it up. He probably doesn't remember. It was all the way back in grade seven. Some people in my class knows that I like him, but of course back then I denied it. But I guess it doesn't really matter anymore. Life's weird.

No comments: