MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Sunday, February 6, 2011

加油加油!!

2009 年4 月3 日  星期五

"我長時間沒有寫我的日誌. 都4月, 外面還下雪了. 加拿大天氣真怪. 哈哈!! 我在高中都有8個月. 工課難也容易. 有時多有時沒有.  我成績好了. 我會加油!! 不會放弃!! 他現在好不好. 我有時想念他. 不過是我的過去. 我們是朋友和老同學. 愛情是什麼? 現在我會在學校努力. 加油, 加油, 加油 !! 9年级還有兩個半月. 我會努力. 成績會好好好."


April 3, 2009 Friday
I haven’t blog for a long time. Its already April and there is still snow outside. Canada's has weird weather. HAHA I've been in high school for 8 months now! Homework can be hard and easy. Sometimes there would be none too. My grades improved. I will continue to work hard. I won’t give up! I wonder how he’s doing. I still miss him from time to time. But he is already part of my past. We are friends and old schoolmates. What is love? Right now I want to work hard in school. Add oil! Still two months of grade 9 left. I will work hard and my grades will get better and better.

*well, hope you guys enjoyed these entires from the past

No comments: