MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chemistry test tomorrow :( hope it isn't too bad ....

Today was a pretty good day. I don't know why but it just was ( even though Ive got a test tomorrow) thanks for making my day! I just feel so happy right now. I wish I can share it with you.

So apparently, we had a English presentation today -_-" wow I thought it was tomorrow Frick ! I was so not prepare ....... And also tomorrow we have to fill in our applications for next year. Omg I don't know what to take. Headache -_-" but whatever I take I hope I still have classes with you. I wonder how next year is going to be like. Graduation already. Im not ready to leave yet. I still want to stay. I don't want to grow up yet. Time, please slow down.

No comments: