MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, February 19, 2011

GOOD MORNING :)

"My life is like a Ferris wheel. It keeps going in circles. No matter how hard I try to run, somehow I still end up in the same place." - Me

WOW I'm up so early. I got up just to do English and Physics. (: I think I'm getting back on track. Things got sorted out and life is great. I guess. Next week is going to be torture. ): But I'm going to get ready for it. No jokes.

9 days of second semester went by already. So short, yet a lot happened over the last 9 days. It felt like a dream. Unreal. Even up until this point, it still feels like a dream. Feels like I’m getting nowhere but I’m actually getting somewhere. But where? -_-" And I thought Medea was complicated....... Anyhow, I’m going out later. Hope to get some productive work done today. Peace!
I wonder how this semester is going to turn out. Will it be as fun as first semester?

There are a lot of things that I want to say. Things that I can't say in person. But now, I know that someone is actually reading is, I can't say all what I want to say.

No comments: