MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm bored. I should read. Oh well, I have a spare tomorrow.


I often think about the future. Like, what will I be doing 10 years from now? 20? 30? Where will I be? How will I look like? Who are the people around me? Friends? Co -workers? Just anyone. I’m always wondering. I like to know stuff. I like to capture memories. I like knowing the answer to things! I don’t like guessing. Like on a multiple choice exam. I hate multiple choices for math. There is only one right answer. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong. No half marks ): I wonder a lot. I wonder what will happen this week. I think this week is going to be interesting. We have our open house. I kind of don’t want to go because well no offense, we sound kind of bad. D: I hope we sound better. Fingers crossed. Also we have a chemistry test. I’m not looking forward towards that. But whatever, I still have to do it right? Forget the past and smile when thinking of the future. It’s going to be great. Just look at it from a different angle. Just smile and there is nothing you can’t overcome. I’m ready.

No comments: