MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." -Jim Goodwin and Sydney J. Harris

What a stressful day thanks to chemistry. Because English class is all the way upstairs, by the time I got down to chem all the seats were taken and I had to sit at the very back with my friend -_-" It’s so stressful because I cannot see the overhead that well... and she has to write so SMALL! D: It’s not off to a good start already! How am I going to survive this semester? ): I'm so scared. I miss first semester already! :/


Well, at least all my other classes went well. Physics was kind of awkward though lol.... But at least I can see the board/overhead. English was awesome actually. Small class :) I like being in a smaller class because you can sit where ever you want. Honestly screw chemistry!

No comments: