MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, February 7, 2011

Watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal ep12
Ohmygosh! School tomorrow. I’m kind of nervous for physics and chemistry. I had a pretty slack semester but now the real fighting beings! I have to work twice as hard and I hope that I can achieve it. I’m scared. But then again I’m always scared.

Swimming soon. I don't know. It’s not going really well for me. I try! But I just can't do it ): If one day, I am to face with a lifesaving situation, I honestly don't know what I'm going to do. But everything comes to an end. Right now I just have to make the best out of it and try my best. I know I can do it. I have the ability. I can.

*I wish you would msg me. I really like talking to you but it feels like I annoy you a lot.....

No comments: