MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Going to school soon

Weeeeh! I hate coughing to the extreme. It feels so bad :(

I got a spare this morning so I slept in! It was so fun last night playing connect four on omgpop with Aaron! Dang! He's good. Our score was like 19:1 ! I'm not even joking and I'm the one lol :O and then Andrew was watching us play and I was like what the heck ??? It was kind of funny though lol

Double test tomorrow: physics and English! I'm am screw :( gonna fail especially English !!!!! My mind is not working too well. Can't wait unti tomorrow is over. I hate it when teachers tell you two days before you have a test. I need at least 3 days. Now I gotta cram :( good luck to me.

11:11 soon

No comments: