MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I guess I have like no readers now since I edit the settings. But now I can blog whatever I want. I think from now on I will just blog everything instead of writing it down. That way I can blog wherever.

I still can’t believe that he just left me like that last night. He came back at around 2ish and left me an offline message. But still, how can he just leave me like that? And not even explaining where he went. He’s leaving me with too many questions. I like to know answers and not question questions. He’s making me feel very unsure. I admit I like him but to be honest I don’t plan on setting him for the rest of my life. Rest of my life just seems so far… I like to be free and not attach to anything or anyone. I can’t keep promises. I don’t want to hurt you. I honestly regret not switching out of physics. I can feel myself fall for you. I’m scared that one day I’m going to be afraid to let go of you. Please stop being so nice to me. If I could go back in time, I wish everything can be like semester one. Everything was fine and my life was not affected by you. I really miss those days.

Today was a pretty average day. Went to lucky supermarket and brought ASAIN food. I’m on a strike for junk food too. Well, that was nice while it lasted.

Time to finish my English paragraphs. DD: I want a cellphone now! My uncle and auntie got new phones and I’m once again into wanting a phone. I give up wanting that blackberry torch. I was watching calling for love on tv. MIKE HE (:

No comments: