MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, March 7, 2011

Wow, I didn’t know that it would hurt me that much. When you didn’t talk to me in physics today I felt really bad. I thought that I could get over it but I couldn’t. I can’t right now at this very moment. My heart was hurting so much. I wanted to cry and I still do. Back then you were just some guy and now you are someone. You are someone that actually means something to me. I didn’t know that it would affect me this much. I can avoid you if I really wanted to but I can’t in physics because you sit right beside me. The silence kills me. I don’t know why it was okay before but now that silence is just too much for me. It hurts. Worst part about today was you not talking to me. ):

Today was just terrible. This morning our car broke down and we were almost late for school not that it really matters to me because I have a spare! Then when we got to school, I realized that I forgot my chemistry textbook -__-" Physics class was terrible. English was just boring like always. The only part I liked about today was getting a decent mark on my chemistry quiz.  That actually made my day...........

I don’t want to go to physics anymore. ): I don’t even want to go to school. Don’t you realize that we have a problem? Sometimes I feel that everything is just my fault. Me and my overthinking but I just can’t help it. I really don’t know how I’m going to last the rest of this semester. Can you just tell me how you really feel about me instead of me just guessing. Sometimes it feels like that I make everything complicated. Why can’t I just go with the flow? But I can’t. Being with you makes me very happy and blissful but at the same time I feel so unsure. You don’t tell me anything and I worry. It feels like at any moment you’re just going to disappear and leaving all my questions unanswered. I don’t know what to do anymore. I wish I can just leave. But the other problem is, I don’t have anywhere else to go.

No comments: