I feel so stressed right now. It seems like that its getting worst every week. I can't keep up with this much longer. I honestly can't.
I'm like failing everything that I'm doing in English right now. Physics is giving me a pain because I am so lost. Chemistry is just.. yea. BUT English.. OMFG FUCK!! Like I have other courses too. I can't just give all my time and effort into there. ommmmg. I feel so bad right now. Like frick!! I have a chemistry quiz tomorrow, physics test and AHHHHHH!! two paragraphs due tomorrow for English! CAN I LIKE LEAVE! FRICK DAD couldn't start the car this morning. EVERYTHING is just crashing down on me right now. I feel like giving up but giving up is so hard because I want to continue.
It's almost May. I'm scared. I scared that after all this is over, there's going to be a distance between us. I mean there always was but two months not seeing him just makes me kind of unwell. I'm really scared actually. To move on. He means something to me. He's special. I still think that he's amazing even though he's a snob sometimes. But I seriously feel like I mean nothing to him at all. Like nothing. It just kinda hurts. He probably doesn't even care about me. I've always wonder what I mean to him, if I mean anything at all. I'm just wondering, the way he acts towards me, is he like that to everyone else too ?
Because it seems like it....................................
No comments:
Post a Comment