MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, April 1, 2011

I just found out that Mandy’s grandma passed away. I don’t know what to say. I’m feeling sorry for her losing someone you love. I’ve never faced this situation before so I don’t know how to react to it. When my close friend’s mother passed away I didn’t know how to react. Now thinking back to it, I didn’t even say anything to them to help them feel better. I feel so bad. ): Ever since I was born, my parents have been very protective of us. I don’t even know how to cook! We don’t do chores expect the laundry and that’s it basically. I really don’t know what to say or do in these kinds of situations. I hope she’ll feel better soon. The Mandy I know is pretty strong. Stay strong.

Sigh" He said he would have taken me out today if he was feeling well. I don’t want to go to school next week because he might not be there. Next week is going to be a long week. I have a midterm and chemistry test. But I’m going to live everyday accordingly. I think (I hope I stick to it this time) I have found my career. I want to become a physiotherapist when I grow up. I don’t think I can become a doctor because I just can’t force myself to actually study. I know I can but will I be able to handle it? I mean like facing life and death daily? I don’t know. I don’t even know how to react to this right now. But people change. As we grow up we become stronger because of experience. We start to make decisions. We begin to realize who in this world means a lot to us. Who and what is important.

No comments: