Lately, I’ve been talking to my friend Mark. He’s been feeling really down and I hate seeing him like this. ): I wish I could help him but I don’t know what to say to make him feel better. But I’m glad he talks to me about it even though I’m no help. Last night he brought something up and it was about us. It all goes back to grade 10 first semester. He sat beside me in our drafting class. As time went by we talked, not a lot but we talked. I eventually got his msn from his friend. I thought that he was a very cool guy with the Asian hair and such. After class I would walk him to gym class and I went to science. I also went with him to his geography class. After school sometimes he waits for me at my locker or the other way around because our lockers were in the same hallway. I liked him for a bit. I remember him asking me who I like and I randomly said that the guy I like is in Korea. WOW I wish I said it back then because apparently, he was kind of interested. *face palm. I asked him this “if I told you back then, do you think we would have had a chance” and he said “possibly”. Makes me feel kind of regret for not telling him. I wonder what we would be now. LOL but yeah, we’d probably still be friends no offense.
Moral of the story: take risks. It's better to know the answer than to leave the answer forever unknown. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re going to get.
My day was pretty cool and interesting LOL went and watch Insidious with Jessica, Allanna, Aaron and Andrew. LOL! The ending of the movie pisses me off -_- IT SHOULD BE A HAPPY ENDING ): Anyhow, ending was disappointing but the movie is actually pretty ok! I liked it :D And then we went to Zellers and did some mischief. Good day I must say, We brought two poutine and we all shared LOL! WE also brought bubble tea! TARO!!
No comments:
Post a Comment