MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My day yesterday and today:


I didn't blog last night because well, I wasn't really in the mood to do so after what happened. But the morning was pretty great yesterday. We did our story presentations and I actually did OK to my surprise. I plan to make a recording of it maybe. My past presentations were fails. Well to me it was. I had a lot to say but when I'm up there in front of a lot of people I tend to blank out :/ That's why it always ends up not going too well. I hope my presentation on Tuesday for English goes well. I kinda want to skip physics on tomorrow :/ Today, right now, I'm doing my physics homework. Doing my physics homework makes me depressed because I keep thinking back to the test we did last week. NOW THAT WAS A FAIL! NO JOKE D:


So last night, I asked him how he thinks about me and this is what he said
"theres time when you think life is beautiful and then theres times when you hate living i think... you have a weak mentality you let things get to you easily. i think you have the potential to be really smart but you get lazy sometimes you can get really mad at people but you also forgive alot."


And I cannot disagree with him because it's true......

No comments: