MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, April 8, 2011

What a depressing day thanks to English Mid TERM! Sigh*

My day today was actually pretty boring to be honest and quite stressful too. I’m feeling so tried right now. I wish that I went to bed earlier last night but I don’t regret. I really don’t. If anything, I’d rather talk to him than sleep. At least physics class was interesting. We did a lab but our laptops didn’t work again!!! LOL for some reason its always us! But we had some very good conversations. They were asking me what my Chinese name was! LOL! :P I studied over the lunch hour and BAM I had to go write my exam :/ It was terrible. I had 5 minutes left and I didn’t even start my conclusion ): IM SO SAD! I studied tooo -___-

Pretty relaxing weekend ahead. YAYAY I'm so glad that is week is said and done with.

No comments: