MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

HEY HEY HEY

Today is almost coming to an end. Tomorrow is a different day. I wonder how its going to be like. HMMM

Overall it was a decent day today. What I really liked about today was lunch with friends. They never fail to make to smile sometimes. Brought TCBY for an after lunch snack. I have like no idea what I’m doing physics. I do not know what I'm going to know. DANG! :/

*listening to 2am – you won’t answer my calls.

Anyway, chemistry was somewhat depressing. On the test, I made one calculation error and the rest got wrong. I’m sad and mad at myself. I handed in my test early too! EFF MY LIFE! After school went to Starbucks with fam. (:

*listening to Infinite- Can U smile :P

I AM A FOOL. There’s a difference in actually liking someone and being interested in them. I thought that I like him but umm to be honest I don’t even know anymore. It feels like that I am waiting for something that is never going to happen. Like seriously never. It is not something that I want to think about often but somehow it just gets into my mind. *sigh. I still think that he’s amazing. He’s a really good guy I must say. He’s kind and can really find a way to make you smile. I don’t know. This is somewhat strange perhaps hard to understand. Should I not wait anymore? Am I even waiting…?  I don’t even know what I’m doing. What do I really want?

No comments: