I am finally done my English Paragraph. It took way longer than I expected it to be…The thing is my paragraph still sucks!
I didn’t wake up with a good start this morning. I woke up with my stomach in pain. And then I saw a crow :O I really hope the rest of the day goes well for me. We’re doing a lab today in physics. I gave up a long time ago in that class. I just want to be with him. As for chemistry, I bet we’re just going to do notes again to the extreme. Going to St. Vital later with friends!! YAY I am excited for that (:
I kind of want to stop pretending now.
Pretending that it doesn’t affect me but in reality it does. I had a really good conversation last night with Aaron. I can’t say I feel better after venting it out but its good to know that your friends are here for you. He did give me some good advice.
I should get ready for school now.
No comments:
Post a Comment