MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Friday, May 27, 2011

I give up trying to not like him anymore. By this point, I realize that it’s not possible. It’s really hard to just forget someone that once made you smile. So yea, I give up forcing myself to do something that I don’t want to give up on. Even though it’s not possible but I want to try. I don’t want to give up just yet. Just because it didn’t work the first two times doesn’t mean it won’t work the third time or even the fourth time. You never know. You just never know. Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get. You may like it and you may not. But if you don’t try you never know. Maybe one day I will meet the guy of my life. Life is too short for second guessing. Sometimes we just got to live with it and not second guess ourselves. Sometimes you just have to trust and allow yourself to follow your own heart. We don’t always make the right choices but making a choice is better than making none at all. No matter what comes to you, you have to pull through with it no matter how painful it is. Just remember that everything comes to an end. Good or bad it will end eventually. If it still hurts than it’s probably not the end. Sometimes we just have to let go and let fate decide for us. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Maybe my last two mistakes weren’t mistakes after all. If I made a different choice back then, then right now there would be no me and him. Perhaps I’m destined to make those mistakes. That’s why I end up here right now. I can’t say that I don’t regret at all about my last two mistakes but because of those mistakes makes up where I am right now. Now that I think of it, it’s not a mistake at all because meeting him so far was the best thing that has ever occurred in my life. He really makes me smile. 

No comments: