I just finish editing my essay! It still sucks. Oh WELL! I’m actually hungry right now but I’m too lazy to get food. Oh well, the world is going to end anyway. JK! HMM But it may end, you never know. JHEEZ no offense my dad is so annoying! He is always telling me to sleep even if I am studying or something. I don’t want to sleep but maybe I should. Sleeping is the best way to take your mind off things. But the thing is, I’ve been having been dreams the past two days. I’m actually scared in a way to go to sleep now. I never told anyone this. I don’t know. It seems weird to talk to someone about your dreams. I am so hungry right now and I ate dinner not too long ago. I want to sleep but at the same time I want to talk to him. But perhaps it is not a good time after what happened last night. Thinking back to it still kind of makes me uneasy in a way. I don’t want to ruin this friendship. But to be honest, I can’t think of him just as a friend and only as a friend. I always feel something more. Maybe I shouldn’t have left like that last night. I can be rude sometimes.
Hey look its 11:11
No comments:
Post a Comment