MY JOURNAL 大家好!! 謝謝你參觀我的日誌. 請留下留言. ♥ 我的戀愛日記♥ =D 笑! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Monday, May 16, 2011

We went to cemetery yesterday to visit grandpa. I miss him. I don’t even know him but I miss him. He died like two years before I was even born. I wish I knew him. When I was little my grandma would always talk about him and how that if he was still living he would love us a lot. If he was here I would love him a lot too. I wish he was. This is a regret but it wasn’t something that I could have prevented. I call my grandma every single night to make sure she is doing well because she is always alone. I wish grandpa was still here to be with her. So yea, that was my morning.

We drove to Starbucks later in the afternoon to buy drinks but NO they had to run out of ice. I told my mom what happened and she was like “are you serious? Safeway has ice”. HMMMM good point mom. Oh well, dad treated us to Tim Hortons. (y) Works for me. I finished my essay and was on webcam with Mandy, Jeff, Aaron and Trisha. I was also on cam later with him. Well I was, he didn’t show himself lol! I see how it is but I don’t mind though. :P 

No comments: