I honestly should move on. It's obvious that he is with someone else. I accept that but parts of me still waits for him. I still go on msn but only appearing online to him. I used to do that all the time that way when the light blinks I always know that it would be him and only him. Probably all the time I spend waiting for him he's probably talking to someone else. It hurts when I think about it that way.... It's not that easy to just let go you know. I mean after an entire semester with him. It's really hard. It really is.
I am seriously going to fail my physics exam tomorrow. It's impossible for me to relearn an entire semester worth of physics. No joke. Why is my life so tragic? FML ! I honestly understand nothing!! ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!!!! -_-"
No comments:
Post a Comment